If you choose not to proceed, you will be required to visit with the Office of Public Relations to have your photo taken and uploaded accordingly.
About Photo Upload Employee ID Software
This software is the property of Volunteer State Community College and its use is governed by the college’s regulations and policies.
How we will use your photo image?
The digital photo image that you submit via this website will be integrated with the college’s employee directory at www.volstate.edu
. Your image will be displayed along with your name, job title and office location for the purposes of providing enhanced customer service campus-wide.
What’s the largest file size I can upload?
What photo file types do you accept?
JPEG only (.jpg).
- Keep it simple by having a friend or co-worker take your photo at your desk or around campus and then upload from your smart phone. Please, no selfies!
- Only a headshot is needed for the employee directory.
- Don’t forget to smile! Avoid intense looks or frowns for the photo. You want to appear relaxed.
- You are welcome to use an existing, great looking photo.
- If you need assistance, please contact the Office of Public Relations at 615-230-3571.
What happens if the photo I supply does not meet the requirements specified by Volunteer State Community College?
You will receive an email notification that your photo is not acceptable and recommendations on how to upload another picture or re-load another file type.
Please contact the Office of Public Relations at 615-230-3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns.